Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANA-HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Quality child care in/near Armatage?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pomp0012

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Quality child care in/near Armatage? Empty
PostSubject: Quality child care in/near Armatage?   Quality child care in/near Armatage? Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 5:01 pm

Hi all:

I have just discovered this forum & look forward to checking in frequently to keep up on what's happening in our neighborhood.

I am currently pregnant (due in April) & am looking for child care recommendations. I plan to go back to work in mid to late August, so the baby will be 4-5 months old when we start with child care. I've searched online & found several child care centers that I plan to visit, but I would certainly appreciate any recommendations that people have - especially for in-home child care, as those don't seem to have much of an internet presence and seem harder to find other than word of mouth.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Quality child care in/near Armatage?   Quality child care in/near Armatage? Icon_minitime1/2/2009, 4:37 pm

Well thanks for joining the forum first off. Hopefully it provides much info on the neighborhood for you. In regards to your query we personally use Caring For Children which is at...

CARING FOR CHILDREN
5835 Lyndale Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419-
(612) 866-1632

We were at Lake Harriet Daycare at http://www.lhc4kids.org/
but moved from there to CFC since it was closer to us. Checkout either one and tour as many other daycares as possible. It is a tough choice but the more you see the better you will feel with the choice you make.

Goodluck!!!
Back to top Go down
https://armatageorg.forumotion.com
pomp0012

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Quality child care in/near Armatage?   Quality child care in/near Armatage? Icon_minitime1/3/2009, 10:11 pm

Thanks for the info. Lake Harriet Child Care is on my list of places to visit - I will add Caring for Children to the list!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality child care in/near Armatage?   Quality child care in/near Armatage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quality child care in/near Armatage?
Page 1 of 1