Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANA-HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caes0004

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes Empty
PostSubject: Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes   Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes Icon_minitime8/11/2008, 10:25 pm

Does anyone know what's being down about the panhandlers that stand on the crosstown exit and Xerxes?
Is there anyway to have them arrested or removed? I see people giving one man money and I know that he is not homeless. He lives with his Mom down the street.

~Concerned Resident
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes   Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes Icon_minitime8/12/2008, 9:35 pm

I think that he has the ability to do his business but that depends on where he is standing as well as what he is doing. If he is stopping traffic or standing on property that is on private property or property next to the highway there might be an issue.

Feel free to call 311 and report it or if he is causing traffic issues then calling 911 would be appropriate.

Hope this helps...
Back to top Go down
https://armatageorg.forumotion.com
Aswenson

PostSubject: Resident   Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes Icon_minitime2/10/2011, 12:21 pm

I live in the house on the corner and I do have to say that these folks bother me. I don't mind that they are panhandling, I mind that the one guy throws his juice containers in the street because " he likes to hear them pop." And I mind that the couple appears do be doing dugs in their car in front of my neighbors house and they often urinate behind their tree as well. The police do nothing about this. I heard an Edina police officer yelling and swearing at one man who has obviose mental health issues, I didn't find this to be appropriate at all. All I do is smile and make sure they are not crossing too many boundaries, if they do, they know my husband and I are watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes   Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panhandlers on Crosstown and Xerxes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ANA General Neighbor Discussions-
Jump to: